2017 - New Year new courses

Booking now courses in March 2015
Update on Extended Duties for Dental Nurses
powered by

My Blog

2017 - New Year new courses

Welcome to 2017
Following the success of two LA refreshers at the end of last year, some new dates have been added.  I have also listed some dates for an 'Intro to Complementary Therapies as Adjuncts in Dentistry'
This has always been a topic of interest to me. Having qualified an Neuro Linguistic Programming to Master Practitioner and Trainer level, as well as Hypnosis Applied to Dentistry, Thought Field Therapy (a meridian tapping therapy) and Dental Acupuncture , I decided to share my knowledge and experiences with fellow dental professionals.
I'm always being asked where I trained, how much it cost and whether I would recommend the training.  Well this course will address all of those queries. Instead of investing hundreds of pounds in a course, come along and find out what its all about first.
I'm going to leave you with an interesting snippet I found yesterday regarding Acupuncture and Meridians - seems that modern science has discovered what the Chinese have long known

"Recently scientists at Seoul National University confirmed the existence of meridians, which they refer to as the “primo-vascular system.” They say that this system is a crucial part of the cardiovascular system......The current Korean researchers now believe the primo-vascular system is in fact the physical component of the Acupuncture Meridian System. And it has also been suggested that this system is involved in channelling the flow of energy and information relayed by biophotons (electromagnetic waves of light) and DNA."

7 Comments to 2017 - New Year new courses:

Comments RSS
asdf on 14 February 2017 06:41
klasjdf
Reply to comment

www.arborgfamilydental.com on 14 February 2017 06:42
The dominant part of dental medications are completed to avoid or treat the two most normal oral illnesses which are dental caries and periodontal infection.
Reply to comment

assignmentman uk assignment writers on 04 October 2017 20:48
These New Year new courses to learn and implement the results into practical life is good. I like that you update us about these courses that are helpful.
Reply to comment

Brinda Jack on 07 October 2017 05:22
It is very interesting to read :)
Reply to comment

writing review service on 09 October 2017 18:33
Teeth is as important as our eye, where we cannot see without eye similarly we cannot survive without teethe because food we take pass through the crush process. Dental medication are improving, new way of medication is the gift from today science.
Reply to comment

Johnson on 26 December 2017 12:56
This is valuable information to help me in my decision. It's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. small packaging boxes
Reply to comment

Dwayne on 29 December 2017 08:01
Fantastic blog here. I read this blog post two time and find very good information here. Thanks and carry on it. Click now and get safety flooring
Reply to comment